Here at Price & Co Legal, we understand that buying or selling property is a big … Read more
Price & Co Legal was founded in 2017. Evdoxia (Evy) Price is the principal solicitor of Price & Co Legal.
Evy studied Law at the University of Western Sydney, completed her Bachelor of Laws in 2010 and was admitted as a solicitor in June 2011.
Throughout her legal studies she worked at Goldrick Farrell Mullan Lawyers as a Legal Clerk and then continued as a Lawyer until 2016. The main areas of practice were Property Law, Estate Planning and Deceased Estates.
Evy remains as a Consultant for Goldrick Farrell Mullan Lawyers at their various offices on the North Shore in a range areas of practice.
At Price & Co Legal we have identified that time is limited for many clients and therefore have established a mobile service where we come to you.
We are committed to providing you with a prompt legal service at a time that suits you.
Please call us today for any legal enquiries.
Evy Price qualifications:
- Graduated from University of Western Sydney in December 2010
- Bachelor of Laws
- Graduated with a Diploma in Legal Practice from College of Law in May 2011
- Admitted as a Solicitor in June 2011
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales